This is a parody of Sesame Street from User:TURBOMixel997.
- Flain:A cup of coffee, a sandwich and you...uh, waiter?
- Teslo:Just a moment, sir.
- Flain:Uh, WAITER?
- Telso:Just a second.
- Flain:Everytime I come here....WAITER!!
- Teslo:Ah! *falls on floor*
- Flain:OH. Sorry.
- Teslo:Please do not do that.
- Flain:I'm ready to order now.
- Teslo:Oh, very good, sir. I'm your waiter, Teslo and I lost my nametag. Have you perused our menu?
- Flain:Yes, I have.
- Teslo:Very good, well, before you order, its my duty as a waiter and a gentle monster to tell you that we don't have all the things on the menu, we only some of the things on the menu, not all, some.
- Flain:Well, thanks for telling me, let's see, do you have the turkey?
- Teslo:No, I'm sorry, sir. But we are all out of the turkey.
- Flain:Well, spinach salad looks good, do we any of that?
- Flain:Tuna fish?
- Flain:Uh, artichoke, swiss cheese, fruit cup, country ribs?
- Teslo:Uh, no, no, no and no.
- Flain:Well, what do you have?
- Teslo:We have milk.
- Flain:O_O MILK?
- Flain:That's all, just milk?
- Teslo:Yes, well, that's not all. Milk is good!
- Flain:But that's only 1 thing, not some.
- Teslo:So we already have 1 thing, 1 thing. But 1 to none, right, sir?
- Flain:Well, I guess so. So yeah, bring me a glass of milk.
- Teslo:I'm sorry, I cannot do that, sir.
- Flain:Why not, you said you had milk?
- Teslo:We do milk, but we're all out of glasses.
- Flain: *sigh*
- Teslo:I can get you a saucer of milk, how about a bucket of milk?
- Flain:That's disgusting.
Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkmuVKvU0cY