Starfire Visits The Orbitons is the first Mixels crossover that's on CN. It was actually successful and wasn't banned.
[Start in the Titans Tower. Beast Boy & Cyborg are complaining like children.]
- Beast Boy: B-B-B-B-B-B-BORED!
- Cyborg: Yeah man! Let's do something.
- Beast Boy: Yeah, let's throw someone at the moon! (Throws Starfire at moon)
[Cut to Orbitopia where the Orbitons are celebrating Nurp-Naut's Birthday.]
- Niksput: Happy birthday Nurp-Naut!
- Rokit: It's your special day, cadet!
- Starfire: Yay! It's the day of the birth for the Nurp and the Naut!
- Rokit: INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!
- Starfire: Me as the intruder is not true. I am here to celebrate the Nurp-Naut's day of his birth!
- Niksput: It's called a birthday.
- Starfire: Happy day of birth, Nurp! It seems as you are 4! yay!
- Nurp: Nurp very confused by Starfire talk.
- Starfire: But it seems as it is the age of 70 for the Naut. You may die of the old age. I hope to see you at the heaven when I am the dead after you are the dead!
- Naut: What? I'm going to die soon? WAAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!
- Starfire: Don't worry Naut! You still have a few of the years to live!
- Niksput: (Whispering) She's going to kill us all.
- Rokit: (Whispering) Keep a close eye on her.
[Back to the Titans Tower.]
- Robin: WHERE IS STARFIRE?! WHERE IS SHE?!
- Cyborg: Um... We threw her at the moon.
- Robin: WHAT?! YOU THREW HER AT THE MOON?! SHE'S PROBABLY TRAPPED IN A BIRDCAGE IN AN ALIEN CASTLE WHILE THE KING THAT KIDNAPPED HER DOES NOTHING!
- Beast Boy: If you're a bird, and she's in a birdcage, then why aren't YOU in it?
- Robin: I am NOT a bird!
- Cyborg: But your name is one!
- Robin: No time to waste! Cyborg, transform into a rocket! We must save her!
- Cyborg: Chillax, bro. I'll do it anyways BTW.
- Raven: They could've just gotten help from me. Well, whatever. (Creates & enters portal.)
[Back to Orbitopia.]
Unfinished! DO NOT EDIT!
- When Cyborg and Beast Boy throw Starfire at the moon, it is similar to when Yusi throws the Schumi-Qumi general at the moon in the Qumi-Qumi episode "General in Love".