Being a good editor always counts.
The Mixelland Wiki AKA Pokemon/Digimon/Mixels Wiki's rules/policies.
The following policy has total control over everything that goes on, including votes, nominations, editing, and even promotions. If a user is blocked or has a long blocking history, admins could stop the user from doing certain things such as nominations or being promoted due to not following the policy. Admins can also decide for a user not to be promoted if they are not trustworthy.
Let's work hard and keep going.
- Do not post harassing photos/videos.
- No vandalizing/spamming.
- Do not offend other editors.
- Do not make inappropriate articles.
- No swearing.
- No sockpuppets.
- No badge farming.
- Only 2 accounts each IP address.
- No lying about being staff.
- No bulling.
- Do not name articles that involves curse words.
- Do not make pointless edits.
- Do not post offensive threads on other people's message walls.
- Do not make edits that involves cussing, and/or vandalizing another editor.
- Do not spam links or come to chat to advertise another website or company, or post any innapropriate links of racism, nudity, drugs, etc.
- You are allowed to talk about things that are not related and related to Mixels, Digimon & Pokemon.
- Do not roleplay in main chat; it clogs it up. If you want to roleplay, do it with only one person in private messages.
- If a topic you are talking about makes someone else uncomfortable in any way, please do not continue with it.
- Try and stick with the general topic going on at one time. If there's a specific topic you want to bring up, try it out in private messages.
- Do not send links to other chat rooms, as they can lead to inappropriate instances with our chat members. Likewise, do not advertise this chat on other chatboards.
Breaking the rules counts as violating.
- 1 broken rule = Warning
- 2 broken rules = 1 day block
- 3 broken rules = 1 week block
- 4 broken rules = 1 month block
- 5 broken rules = 6 month block
- 6 broken rules = 1 year block
- 7+ broken rules = Infinite block